There is still time to enter Torbay’s first Naturally Inspiring Business Awards.
Entries have been rolling in but we want to make sure nobody misses out on the recognition they deserve after two challenging years of the pandemic. That is why we have decided to extend the deadline for entries to close of play on Monday May 23.
A judging panel will be meeting at the end of next week to draw up a finalists’ shortlist from the award categories to go forward to the grand finals night next month.
Torbay Weekly has teamed up with some key partners to recognise the sheer grit and determination shown by the local business fraternity in battling their way out of the chaos caused by the Covid pandemic.
The majority are partners in our Building a Greater Torbay campaign which for the next 12 months will highlight all the great things happening in the Bay at the moment with millions of pounds investment from both the public and private sectors.
The sponsors and their categories are:
- Inspiring Employer of the Year Award – South Devon College
- Social Enterprise Award – Torbay Council
- Business Resilience Award – TDA
- Best New Business Award – Wollens
- The Safer Bay Award – The Office of the Devon and Cornwall Police and Crime Commissioner
- Small Business of the Year Award – Inter-line
- The Award for Naturally Inspiring Innovation – Torbay Business Forum
- Tourism Business of the Year Award – ERBID Company
- Overall Business of the Year – Torbay Council.
The link for the entry applications and their criteria can be found at www.naturallyinspiringawards.co.uk
Tickets for the black-tie awards night at the Imperial Hotel in Torquay on Thursday, June 9, will go on sale generally from next week. If you use this link you can get ahead of the game, book early and grab a 10 per cent discount with a special promo code. The ticket link and promo code for the TBF businesses is:https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/naturally-inspiring-business-awards-tickets-344778671287
Enter: TBF10 on the ticket selection page.