- This event has passed.
TBF Virtual Breakfast – 7th April
April 7 @ 8:30 am - 9:15 am
The speed and impact of Coronavirus around the world is staggering. The NHS is responding amazingly well to the challenges of the pandemic and we are all playing our part by keeping to the Social Distancing guidelines.
Now, more than ever before, is the time to keep our Networks going and to adapt to the new ‘normal’.
How is the Coronavirus affecting your business? How can we help each other?
Tune in on Tues 7th April at 8.30-9.15am to join TBF Chair, Steve Reynolds, as he hosts a panel of key Torbay business sector representatives with online Q&As:
- Intro – Steve Reynolds, TBF Chair and Webinar Host
- South West Business Perspective – Tim Jones, SWBC
- Torbay Council’s Role – Steve Darling
- TDA Update – Alan Denby
- Tourism Update – Carolyn Custerson, ERBID Co
- Education & Apprenticeship Update – Laurence Frewin, South Devon College
- Remote Working – Kate Doodson, COSMIC
- Torbay Together & Torbay Weekly – Jim Parker
Just click on the following link to register and listen in to this ‘GoToWebinar’ and pick up some tips on supporting you through the next few weeks.
Click here to register: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4185491528175011853
Helpful hint: Please check 15 mins beforehand that your connection is okay. For most users, it is really easy just click and go, i.e. no software to download. For some users, you may have to download the software first, so please do check.
TBF Looks forward to you tuning in on Tues 7th April – 8.30-9.15am
Kindly supported by South Devon College
#bringingbusinesstogether #naturallyinspiring #nowisthetime