Our regular Business Breakfast events are normally held on the first Tuesday of each month and details will appear below 2-3 weeks before each event.
- This event has passed.
Torbay Breakfast Bytes – 14th May
14th May 2020 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
Tune in on Thursday 14th May at 8.30-9.30am for the next episode of Torbay Breakfast Bytes. TBF Chair, Steve Reynolds will be hosting and asking questions to a fantastic panel of speakers.
- Malindi Myers, Bank of England, Agent for the SW
- Tim Jones, Chairman, SW Business Council
- Paul Jones, Senior Manager SW UK Network Team, British Business Bank
- Alan Denby, Director of Economic Strategy, TDA
- James Twigger, Director, Accounting4Everything
Local Hero co-hosted by Jim Parker, Editor of Torbay Weekly
- Alison Upton, Community & Corporate Fundraising Manager, Rowcroft Hospice
ASK THE PANEL
Please send in your questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Simply click this link to register and listen in on Thursday 14th May – 8.30-9.30am
This is a GoToWebinar. For most users, it is really easy just click and go. For some users, you may have to download software first, so please do check.
And if you missed our last webinars, you can view the recordings here.