The first Torbay Naturally Inspiring Business Awards are under way. Now it’s up to you to enter – or nominate a company you believe deserves that extra-special recognition.
The Torbay Weekly has teamed up with some key partners to recognise the sheer grit and determination shown by the business fraternity in battling their way out of the pandemic.
The majority are partners in our Building a Greater Torbay campaign which for the next 12 months will highlight all the great things happening in the Bay at the moment with millions of pounds investment from both the public and private sectors.
The main categories and sponsors are:
- Inspiring Employer of the Year Award – South Devon College
- Business Resilience Award – TDA
- Social Enterprise Award – Torbay Council
- Best New Business Award – Wollens
- The Safer Bay Award – The Office of the Devon and Cornwall Police and Crime Commissioner
- Small Business of the Year Award – Inter-line
- The award for Naturally Inspiring Innovation – Torbay Business Forum
- Tourism Business of the Year Award- ERBID Company
- Overall Business of the Year – Torbay Council
The link for the entry applications and their criteria can be found at www.naturallyinspiringawards.co.uk
Entries close on May 19 with a judging panel shortlisting finalists for the black-tie awards night at the Imperial Hotel in Torquay on Thursday 9th June